Aerospace Training and Education Programmes
CIOBE also have expertise in Aerospace training and education programmes which have already been implemented globally (e.g. UK, UAE, Iceland, KSA). These programmes differ from customer to customer and fully customised to your requirements.
Some of the areas around Aerospace Vocational training which can be found below:
Vocational Training College
- CIOBE can set up a vocational training college at a partner university/college to train students straight from school / college and Industry looking to re-train
- Provide technical aerospace vocational training
- Machining, engineering, fabrication, tooling, assembly (fitting), maintenance training
- Provide hand skills,
- Internationally recognised certification / qualifications
- National Vocational Qualification (NVQ)
- EASA accredited training and certification
- Continue with academic qualification in parallel
- Degree qualification, online with CIOBE and on site at partner university in UK or Turkey
- Partner with local Aerospace industry to train their employees with internationally recognised qualification
Upgrade existing engineers and technicians with internationally recognised certification / qualification such as EASA certification for aircraft maintenance.